Monday 24 March 2014

determination

well, I planned a lot for myself but I realized that I dont follow them at all. I dont have the determination at all. anyway, that's me being lazy and procrastinating everything.

oh btw, I started to sketch back though I dont really know what brings me to do it. just a pic everyday and simple pics.

Elize

and yeah found myself a new band. this one combined violin and electric which is good. been listening to them for these past few days. probably because I was listening to orchestra type of music before this haha

Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne
when I'm with you there's no place I'd rather be


Dust Clears by Clean Bandit


4 comments:

  1. What's important in drawing is practice. Which I kinda lack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you still can draw really good though. ^^

      Delete
    2. Its getting rusty these past few days -_-;

      Delete
    3. haha time to polish your skill back then. maybe after exam

      Delete