Monday 1 March 2010

i learn, i learnt

friend in need is a friend indeed.
there are many friends in this world
good friends bad friends and even just friends
every one of them have their own use to you. if not today maybe tomorrow or in the future. it doesnt matter whether one is annoying or polite or rude or understanding, as long as they are friend they will always be friend until we decided not to be friends anymore.

i learn a friend has no limit. no colour no race no religion. just bond between us and memory. i shouldnt be bias in determining which one should be my friend cuz everyone of them will be useful to me not today maybe tomorrow or in the future. friend doesnt know feelings. be friendly man... (listening to just a lil' bit by too phat rite now remind me of my friends. my old friends and those forgotten)

No comments:

Post a Comment