Saturday 8 November 2014

menjahit

antara banyak2 skill kemahiran hidup menjahit adalah skill paling aku x pandai. well, sewing is just not my thing the last time i use needle and thread was when i was in secondary school doing my kemahiran hidup class. after that no more.

so I've been having problem with my clothing here since they dont provide alteration service here in penneys(it's like a rm2 shop in msia but much better). I got fed up with having to fold my trousers everytime i use it and yesterday i decided to necro my sewing skill that has been dead long ago. the reason i dont send it to my tailor is because it is very expensive to alter the pants. cost me 10eu (around rm40) to alter my pants even for 1 inch and this pant that i do is not worth sending to the shop. it costs me 5 to buy it and 10 to alter it? pffft.

i didnt cut my pants as that will require me to use a machine to sew back. dont know what is it called, the end of the pants...you know what i mean. anyway, i decided to do a temporary alteration which require me to fold the pants inward and sew them.

beginning my operation alter sang hijau using google as my teacher.
measure, mark and pakai jarum peniti
the end result. not that beautiful but whod go to the bottom of the pant to observe this kind of thing?
how the inside part looks like. 
voila. sebelah siap sebelah belum

the beginning part was like a big obstacle for me as i need to learn about sewing from scratch. all the sewing term was like a complex jargon to me hahaha. had to learn the basic jahitan jelujur and jahitan aki to start and finish the sewing. the rest is just up to my creativity.

well, i actually undo all my work and start everything again after that because I used the wrong measurement. so back to sewing on my comfy sofa while watching Gotham series with my roomate ^^

2 comments:

  1. Lelaki pandai menjahit sexy okay. Pakcik aku jahit baju raya sendiri I'm like woah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuu sexynye aku haha tp menjahit asas pun x lepas weh

      Delete