Saturday 7 November 2020

Audi TT

i got myself a secondhand audi tt because i dont want a big car living in kuala lumpur. Parking would be a hassle there. Initially i got my eyes on a hyundai coupe 2000 for rm 10k only but the plan was scratched as the car i viewed cant start at all. Too bad though it was left in garage and only had low mileage as the owner rarely use it. If i know more about the car then i would have been able to buy the car at even cheaper price. Woe on me. 

Anyway, i have a TT now so that doesnt matter. It is an MK1 TT 1.8T. yeah it came with ots own baggage since its a second hand car but thats for another story. I enjoyed this car as it is quite stable when going for high speed. I dont feel the vibration much compared to honda city. 

Otherwise this car consumed more fuel compared to honda city. That i can be sure of hehehe. Hopefully i can fully enjoy this car for a long term. Planning to mess with the engine bay someday and perhaps some upgrade?

1 comment: