Sunday 22 January 2017

novel reading period

yeay i am so free that i spend most of my time reading novel. managed to finish 1 whole novel series in a week and it took me only 2 days to finish my last novel. i spent whole day lying around golek-golek while reading novel from dawn to midnight. i think im gonna take a break from reading novel and do some physical activities. lol lying around too much is not good for me. anyway, yeay wish i can finish reading OHCM in just 2 days as the novel is bigger and thicker compared to that book but it took me more than 3 years to khatam it lol. too bad. oh yeah, my room was like a cafe with jazz music 24/7 as i was reading non stop though the only available drinks are 3in1 ovaltine haha. now setting up a new goal for next stuffs. ^^

everybody got their something by Nikka Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment