Sunday, 7 September 2014

good day bad day

last Friday was really something. I have to go out of the house at 6 am in the morning as usual since i have surgical attachment. It was my last day though because I cant extend the attachment for another 2 more weeks. so that morning we had a grand round and I really wanted to listen to my registrar's presentation about GIST but guest what I slept through her whole presentation and only woke up when people clapped their hands at the end of presentation. what a down. 

oh i forgot something happen before that, i was fined for using the trem without ticket. well, I forgot to bring my ticket and it just happened that the staffs were there to check the ticket. yeay, I was fined for 45 eu. that's like 1 month fare of commuting to the hospital. 

then everything went okay at the hospital except when my consultant ask me to take a room in the opd and meet the patients. i was like what no what do you want me to do? so i just take a history and do exam and present it to the reg and consultant which turns out to be good thing for me. yeay for that. i also got signed off good.

but then things went down hill when i forgot to get my jacket on my way back home and it just happen that i left my house key inside the jacket on that day instead of in my bag.  hurray now i cant get into my house. im not gonna go back to the hospital because that will took me almost 2 hours for the whole to and fro trip. besides, i dont want to buy anymore ticket for the trem. so i went back home straight hoping that my housemate will be there to open the door for me. i cant call them because my phone's battery died. forgot to charge them night before. and yeah as i expected, none of them are at home.

there are 3 people in the house currently, 1 is outside dublin for attachment but he was coming back on that day. its just he will reach home late evening. the other one was going to class which i was hoping for him to come back early. guess what, he didnt come back at all till late saturday night. went to his friends house...... so I just sat at the corridor waiting for my friend to come back and i slept there like a hobo but with a formal clothes. yeah a formal hobo.

luckily my arab neighbour who lives opposite of my house saw me and invited me into his house so i can rest while waiting for my friends to come back. i got to charge my phone too. so eventually i get to enter my house at almost 6 pm. waited for 4 hours and i could have waited at the corridor for 4 hours. thanks friendly neighbour. yeah we get to know each other and made friends. the whole thing wasnt that bad at all.

oh yeah one last thing is that i got my exam result which i passed at the end of the day. yeay for that


  1. Forgetting my keys is one of things which I always do, and hate it. Orang pejabat sampai dah cop muka i ni keje duduk pinjam kunci dari office. Sampai segan nak pergi office dah and tumpang rumah orang while waiting for my housemates to come back home.
    Well, at least it's not freezing in Malaysia.

    1. it's not freezing here either but i was dead tired from all the things that happened on that day. sleeping on the corridor was the best thing i can manage at that time. sekarang da kenal jiran pape boleh ketuk rumah dorang lepas ni ^^