Saturday 19 April 2014

meranting lagi

you know what makes me sad? when people waste food. dont waste your food. you can never know when you will run out of food.

you know what makes me mad? insincere praises. feels like slapping them hard so that they will stop spouting bullshit. we all do that but seriously, everything has its own limit. oh btw, this thing is so common in med students it's so annoying. t(-.-)t this is one of the reason when i want a "me time" so that i dont have to listen to this kind of thing. when i say me time i mean alone, no one else.

oh btw, lama x gi majlis agama macam solat hajat or ceramah. went to one last week ^^
used to have this every week during school and college life though

and im so lazy to cook nowadays i can just microwave my chicken and eat it with rice after that. of course, add some condiments for flavouring

4 comments:

  1. Insincere praises? Like what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm like when you overpraise someone.. or when you see 2 people keep praising each other nonstop knowing those are not sincere praises or when one do that so that people will praise one back.... something like that

      Delete
    2. Oh, haha. Once, there was this girl who came up to me and said 'wah, cantik baju," out of the blue and I looked at her and said, "Oh, thanks. So, am I supposed to tell you that your baju is cantik as well or something?"

      Girls do this all the time.

      Delete
  2. no no no girls memang la selalu buat camtu. you just know when the praises are not sincere

    ReplyDelete