Monday 10 February 2014

weekend jalan-jalan

yesterday was a great day. Went to Blackrock market with some of my friends. It's a market that sells antique stuffs not veges and groceries. the market itself is not that big but it is an interesting place to go and have a look at these antiquities. all the pictures are from my friends' because I was too lazy to take pictures.
arriving at the blackrock market
with my colleague in the middle of the market
checking out old 'piring'  
jewelries and button badge

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing
getting face paint for free
old pictures in Ireland
old movies shop. lots of movies and dvds 
playing with antique items.
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson
a 2nd hand novel that i bought for only 3eu from the market
rainbow after drizzle 

we also went to the blackrock centre for further window shopping. my friend bought a board game named Articulate but I didnt get to join them when they play it later in the evening 

No comments:

Post a Comment