Thursday 20 September 2012

Abba Abba Abba

it's the starting of the new term!!!! though i have already started my class almost 1 month ago but fresher's week only started this week. welcome back juniors. welcome super juniors.. havent met them yet. the 2nd years will handle them. oh freshers week means lots of free gifts, pamphlets, discounts, etc etc. yeay~

oh yeah since im starting on clinical stuffs this year i might be posting medic stuffs if im not lazy ^^ ill try. well, the reason i decided to do that is because i was nailed by the doctor just now. ugh you know what i mean. feel so bad though i know it's something natural and common for medic students especially us that are labelled as babies...





When you're gone, how can I even try to go on? 
When you're gone, ooh I try, how can I carry on? 

oh right now is the season of me listening to Abba..... SOS 

So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me

No comments:

Post a Comment