Sunday 7 February 2010

life

im walking on a bridge. a very long bridge in a tunnel named time. it seems like it is a never ending tunnel though. it is a dark tunnel where i walk alone trying to figure out what i was doing actually. basically i have nowhere to go and it is up to me where to go as i am the one that is building the bridge. the bridge is fragile though as it keeps n falling when apart when i past. so i have to keep on building bridges in front of me to avoid from falling down. it is a tiring job and sometimes i wish to stop building the bridge and have a rest but i just keep on doing my job as the time hasnt come yet. when i turn back, all i can see is just nothing; a pitch black space filled with nothing. the bridges that i built has fell into pieces only small portion remains waiting to be engulfed by the darkness and slowly disappear from my sight.

anyway let bygone be bygone.there are times when the bridge is very unstable and it felt like i am going to fall anytime. it makes me want to build the the bridge faster. nevertheless, the result sometimes is a more unstable bridge.sweat!!!
i wonder when i am going to reach the end of this tunnel. how am i going to end my journey? will i end it in happiness? will i? will I? maybe i can find a partner. together we can built a broader bridge. later i might train new builders and they will continue my work of building this bridge towards the end of the tunnel. i just know for sure someday,somewhere, i will stop building this bridge, my journey will come to an end as i have run out of materials and finally fall into the darkness but i maybe i will fall a smile carved on my face. who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment